Thursday, January 8, 2009

This is absurd

Something crazy happened today. I mentioned in the previous post that I already quit WoW (at least for now). This morning, my college friend and WoW gamer YMed me about seeing my toon in Azeroth last night? HOLY COW! So despite my bumming schedule, I accessed my account to clear the mystery. Lo and Behold, some shitty guy charged my account with their own credit card. So naturally, I AGAIN cancelled the subscription. Lucky for him I was in a good mood or I would have changed the subscription to cover my account for 6 months recurring. Sheesh. So I cancelled the subscription, changed everything, email etc. After that I emailed blizzard in a semi-irrate manner. I was hoping to have a peaceful life after WoW. But even if I already cashed out, some dumb person would still have the nerve to charge up my account (I'm guessing that the credit card wasn't even his/hers) and somehow get my items. TOO BAD FOR YOU, I ALREADY GOT HACKED BEFORE QUITING!

This entry I guess is a statement for my earlier entry. I was right to stop playing this time. For good? We'll see...

No comments: