Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its the return of the comeback! LoL


I was happy hearing the news about the reunion concert part 2 by the Eraserheads. I was watching the news (24 oras) from a streaming site, listening to "common" Pinoy news (robbery, etc) when BOOM, the news anchor announced that the most influential band in the Philippines would be having their second reunion concert on March 2009.

After that my brother messaged me through Yahoo saying he will go. DAMN YOU! I won't be able to attend again similar to the original reunion concert. There's no way for me to go back to Pinas at that time. I wish it would be held in December so I can have the opportunity to reminisce while listening to their song. But if that happens, a mass protest bigger than EDSA II or III combined would be mobilized by the fans. I guess I'd have to satisfy myself with youtube videos again.

So for the loyal fans of Eheads, support the concert. This might be the last as mentioned in the article(I DO HOPE NOT). And please take good videos and upload soon (Para sa masang di makapanood) . I'll be waiting!!!

No comments: