Monday, February 2, 2009

Classic Rock And Roll of Honour Awards


This is a shout out to everyone, all Pinoys or non-Pinoys, do vote for Journey's album "Revelation" as the classic rock album of the year.

Haven't really been a fan of Journey because it wasn't in my era but I like some of their songs. Their songs served me in those senti nights during my highschool days. Having Arnel Pineda as the new lead vocalist brought a new sort of atmosphere for the band. It made the band somehow recognizable to younger generations like me. Contrary to what some people say, his voice is not exactly similar to Steve Perry. There's something more youthful and appealing to younger generations. I guess that's why their album became a platinum hit. I gotta get a hold of that album. If I can find it here in Korea.

Good luck Arnel! Hope you don't change your humble personality. And a piece of advice. Try not to guest in corny Pinoy variety shows where various artists sing with you. It kinda ruins your coolness. Don't became a "pinoy pop" artist. Cheers.

No comments: