Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Panalangin ko sa habang buhay....

UP Student's Prayer

Now I lay me down to study
I pray the Lord I don't go nutty.
And if I fail to learn this junk,
I pray the Lord I do not flunk.
And if I die, don't bury me at all,
Just lay my bones on the study hall.
Pile my books upon my chest,
And tell my profs I did my best.
So now I lay me down to rest,
And pray I pass tomorrow's test.
And if I die before I wake,
That's one less test I have to take.
Amen.


This prayer made me cheer up and saved my ar** so many times back then. God, I never thought I'd miss UP days. Back then I was thinking I missed highschool days. Now, i miss UP days and highschool days. How time flies. When I return home for vacation, I'll definitely go back to Diliman and eat in all the places there. I'd probably lie down in sunken garden and reminisce.

No comments: