Friday, May 22, 2009

Reaction to Mayweather vs ESPN's Brian Kenny

Yesterday I came across this entry by Tim Sparks. This entry features two recent Mayweather interviews which basically can be summed up by any mind as "It's all in the money" and "I may have fought mediocre fighters but still I'm undefeated so I'm the P4P king". That's PBF for you. Good Job Mr. Kenny. Your questions were straight to the point but they hit the spot. As for PBF's answer, as the video progresses it becomes more and more shall we say... selfishly self-indulgent.

I hope Bob Arum, or whoever is promoting the fight (if ever PBF wins over JMM), would cough up enough dough to make it happen. Or else, PBF might again just settle to waiting it out again. It's all business.

Seeing this, I'm undecided if I want a PBFvsPAC or JMMvsPAC given that the winner of PBFvsJMM would face Manny. Eitherway I wish someone would clear the air out of this guys head.

No comments: