Sunday, May 3, 2009

Best day evaaa!

I haven't blogged for awhile due to my busy schedule but today is special. This day is one of of happiest days so far this year. Why?

First,



I know... The Celtics would find it diffucult to compete with the Cavs or the Lakers without their defense leader Kevin Garnett (still you don't know what will happen. BIG BABY GOGOGO). But heck, this series has been a heart stopper. With several OT games, these two teams are arguably the most tired teams in the playoffs. I hope the finals would live up to this series. This for me is the series of the year so far. Even if the Celts lose in the conference semi-finals, at least they will forever be immortalized in highlight reels for this series.

Second,



This fight made me nervous. Frankly, I didn't believe that Manny can pull this one off as easy as this. No offense to Hatton fans, but this fight made it appear that the Pacquiao-Dela Hoya fight was a difficult fight for Manny. I was actually 50/50 in who I thought would win (syempre manok pa rin si Manny kahit may kaba. >8< Pinoy Pride FTW). Next stop, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Manny silenced the Senior's cockiness (so how's the amateur now?), now its Junior's turn.

2 comments:

Gerry Cacanindin said...

Christmas in May! Go Celtics, go Manny! Pacquiao-Mayweather? Pfft. Boooring...Floyd "Gayweather" belongs to the WWE, not in professional boxing :)

BagofNips said...

oh yeah. A post fight interview from Floyd Sr. would have been the icing on the cake. :) Maybe WWE is still too exciting for him. Dancing with the stars will do. lolz...